Welcome to Staten Island ACHIEVE Dollars for Scholars
Applications are now open! Apply Here!
More information on how to apply is available here.
The deadline to apply is April 15th, 2017.
Helping Staten Island Students Achieve Through Scholarships Since 2005
- Awards based on need and merit, ranging from $4,000 to $20,000
- Open to students from every Staten Island High School
- Four year, renewable awards and active mentoring to maximize completion – over 90% scholarship retention rate
- Nearly $750,000 awarded to more than 85 Staten Island High School graduates since 2005
- 100% of your donations go to Students
- Matching Grant Program partnership available for any school
- Chapter of national organization helping 2 million students
To help support our Staten Island students, please consider donating here. When you give to Staten Island ACHIEVE Dollars for Scholars, 100% of your gift goes directly to a scholarship for a student. Our Board covers all our operating expenses to ensure that no part of your gift will be used for administrative or fundraising costs. We have a committed group of chapter volunteers that work hard for the benefit of these students, and no paid employees.
Staten Island ACHIEVE Dollars for Scholars | P.O. Box 20357 Cherokee Station | New York, NY 10021