- This event has passed.
Strategies for Change
August 5 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Enhanced and expanded from our webinar last year!
How does an organization become Antiracist? Where and how do you begin? If you’re clear about your organizational values, how do you operationalize them? How do you move beyond indecision, overwhelm, and being stuck? More importantly, how do you work around rigid detractors and hostility?
Join artEquity Founder + Executive Director, Carmen Morgan, and Deputy Director, Michael Robertson, in this two-part intensive. Enhanced and expanded from our successful webinar in 2021 and back by overwhelming demand, Strategies for Change is an interactive two-part virtual series that will provide concrete practices, real-life organizational examples, and opportunities to practically apply relevant concepts.
In this two-part intensive, participants will:
- Learn how to make the case for this important work;
- Conduct an organizational resource assessment;
- Explore antiracist recruitment strategies;
- Understand the difference between “gatekeeping” and hiring;
- Discuss and learn from successful antiracist initiatives;
- Become a part of an Organizational Action Team and test out new ideas with support;
- Receive tools, templates, and resources including the Strategies for Change webinar to share with others in their organization.
Strategies for Change is a two-part series with a pre-training webinar. A link to the Strategies for Change webinar and resources will be emailed to participants two weeks prior to the training.
THREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES IN 2022!
August 4 – August 5, 2022
September 22 – September 23, 2022
November 17 – November 18, 2022
10am-2pm PT // 1pm-5pm ET
via virtual sessions
Registration is $285.00 US. The cost of registration goes toward facilitation fees, access services, and technical + administrative support. For inquiries, please contact us at info@artEquity.org.
Captions, transcription, and ASL interpretation will be available upon request. For other access support, please let us know at the time of registration.