Scheduled opening in January.
Staten Island Food Factory Shared Kitchen: Opening in January
While searching for a permanent site, Staten Island Food Factory will be using several existing kitchens:
- The sites will have all the necessary permits and inspections as well as the equipment you need.
- SIFF members will be on-site to troubleshoot and make your time there as effortless as possible.
- The rates will be reasonable and there will definitely be discounts for regular use.
- The locations will have space for teaching or for “chef’s table” types of events.
What you can do now:
- If you want to use the facilities: Make sure you have your food handler’s permit
- Tell other cooks, chefs, food producers, etc., about Staten Island Food Factory
- Send Feedback thoughts, ideas, questions to susan -at- siff.nyc or by calling 917 734-3746.
Community Kitchen Staten Island is now Staten Island Food Factory